Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Our second December reveal ...

Welcome to our mid month reveal. We are working with this lovely artwork called Merry Christmas by Alice Ju.



CRITERIA is the use of GOLD on your work


ANNA
I was inspired of the the Christmas baubles and there is a lot!! of gold :-)

TONE-LILL


Are you one of those who wake up on Christmas morning and suddenly realize that you forgot one present? Maybe it is for a close friend, an aunt, mother/mother in law.
Here is a suggestion how to make a quick, but still "made with love" present.
Most of us have candles and napkins in a cupboard, and they can easily be turned into a lovely gift
within minutes. I have used strips of Christmas paper and wrapped around the candles and then finished off with a decorated a tag and tied with a bow.

HELENE
I love to use gold on my layouts. On this one, I used gold colored acrylic paint and ink on the background. I also used patterned papers and embellishments with gold elements.

MARY
I have used Gold angel wings and gold flowers and satin seam binding.  This was my fur babies last Christmas.

WENDY
The Christmas photos in my layout are four years old. I used these photos because they remind me of one of our more unusual Christmas parties. Unusual in the sense that it was in a wildlife park and part of the celebration was a bus tour to see the animals. Usually at Christmas the only wildlife we get to see are our family pets hanging around for their Christmas lunch! This time we saw lions, hippos, deer, giraffes, and much more. My husband helped Santa to distribute the presents and the look on the kid’s faces was priceless, ranging from terror to bewilderment to sheer delight. I enjoyed adding lots of gold on my page because it really added the final festive touch.

JANE

I've used a gold star on the Christmas tree and gold bows as well as using a patterned paper that has a feel of gold about it.



Now it is your turn, we'd love to see what you can do ...

 Remember we happily accept all forms of paper crafting for your entry including digital and encourage international submissions.  All we ask is that you create a new entry for our challenge and you are most welcome to combine with a maximum of two additional challenges.  We offer two prizes determined by team vote and one other prize purely chosen by random draw - so anyone can be a winner regardless of style or level of experience.  You have until 11.55pm on the last day of the month to submit your entry.


1 comment: