Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2009

May Winner Announced

The votes are in and may's winner is SONIA with her layout "Reflections" Congratulations Sonia. Please email me your address so I can mail out your rose coloured chipboard pieces from GCD :)
Our next contributer share is from Shazza. I really like the blocking shazza and the twisted frame really relates to the artwork :)


Here is my submission for June called "Monkey Business". This was a perfect photo to use for my submission. I was inspired by the blue/orange/red and brown colors taken from Picasso's "The Three Musicians", also the fact that there were 3 characters in the photo, as with the three musicians. Hope you like it :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the votes Girls....was totally inspired by Dali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win Sonia, your layout is stunning!

    Lovely layout Shazza, a great start to June!
    I love all of the distressing too...

    xxx Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic photo and title Shazza!! great layout

    ReplyDelete