Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2009

We have another layout to share, a Heath Ledger tribute from ......

Tanya Soutar - Gone too Soon



This is what Tanya had to say.......

what inspired me was some gorgeous photos that I had seen that were from vanity fair, so it got me thinking about andy warhol-ing him, I struggled with journalling because his death had such an impact on me, so I just used the lyrics from eskimo joe's song Foreign Land which was written about Heath.

lyrics:

"This is what it feels to love
then l can feel that
This is what it feels to love
then l can feel that

Even when you're all alone
When it's not your home
I smell the blood of an Australian
Try to understand this if you can
if you can"

Thanks for your entry Tanya, you really have put a lot of thought into this layout. It's hard to journal about someone that you have been so passionate about! Good idea to use the song lyrics from 'Foreign Land. You've done a great job.
Cheers Shazza

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and very special layout... you can tell it is from the heart!!
    Vanilla xxx

    ReplyDelete