Pages

Monday 3 August 2009

We have another layout today, this time from....

Josie - My Wedding


This is Josies take on the challenge, and her first time as an entrant on ARTastic, here's what she had to say.......


My name is Josie.
This is my scrap page of my wedding .
I have been scrapping for 3 years & I love it.
I am a carer for my husband so I do it when he sleeps, which is a lot of the time.
I use a wide range of things from, self made stickers to the brought stuff, it all goes together no matter what I use.
I'm proud of my work I hope you like it.

Thanks for your entry, your wedding page is great! I love your work. Everyone is different, my pages tend to be very basic compared to a lot of other ladies. Well being a carer is a big job in itself, its a wonder your not too tired to scrap. Well, hopefully you can win more embellies for your pages, so Good Luck!! From Shazza

3 comments:

  1. this is a lovely layout Josie and you should be very proud of your work. your colours are perfect for your photos. fabbo LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to ARTastic Josie... so glad you could join in the fun... your layout and photos are so precious! Love your work! xxx

    ReplyDelete