Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Lets take a look at Lisa Hanrahan's submission for September!

Lisa Hanrahan - Love



Here's what Lisa had to say...
I was inspired my Van Gogh's use of bold bright colours and tried to reflect this
by using yellow and different shades of blue. I used white bazzill as a base to
act as a canvas and I used flourishes to reflect the swirls and "movement" in
the night sky.

Beautiful layout Lisa, love how you used the florishes as swirls, I am really liking this color combo as well. Great take on the challenge - Shazza


6 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Lisa !
    I love those flowers, and your DD is so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photo lisa love how you have used the colours absolutely lovely LO...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have captured the colours in this layout Lisa. Absolutely gorgeous!!!

    Shelee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colours and gorgeous photo...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colours, love the papers....fantastic

    ReplyDelete