Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Next up is Michelle's submission.......

Michelle Winston - UP


This is what Michelle had to say: Anyway, I finally drew inspiration from the colours... The red, green and yellow with black outlines stood out to me.
I have also included some of the geometric shapes, through the paper folding.
Finally, as the piece is an abstract, I just tried a few different things all on the same page in a really random way...

Michelle, a great abstract layout, love your interpretation, a great idea with the paper folding, and love your doodled shapes. Cheers Shazza


3 comments:

  1. I love your papers and stars! The paper folding looks great too. A gorgeous layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. typically fabbo work Michelle....you have rocked it your style...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls.
    I found this one really hard to do. Your comments are appreciated (even though I'm not fond of this LO) !

    ReplyDelete