Pages

Saturday 3 October 2009

Another 'Starry Night' inspired layout....... from


Joanne Powell - Summer Splash




Joanne said......I have used the blue colours from the painting on my page and was inspired by the swirl and circles. The paper I used had swirls and flowers already on it. I hand stitched the swirls and added a few more and highlighted a few of the flowers with yellow pen :)

Joanne love your take, the pp you used is gorgeous, love all your little extra swirlies as well, a very dreamy feel to this piece, thanks for participating - Shazza


8 comments:

  1. A delightful LO Joanne. A clever idea with the extra stitching detail and the starfish are a gorgeous little extra touch. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stitched flourishes. a very cool serene layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page I love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous layout Joanne. I love the paper that you have used and the hand stitching is beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the paper used, this is an awesome take on this months challenge, gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohh I LOVE the colours in this one as well as those stiched flourishes! What great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic ! Love the bling, and it's great to see journaling as well ! Great job !

    ReplyDelete