Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Let's meet our guest DT member for February....

Bec Miller

Heres what Bec had to say..........

Woohoo!!
How honoured am I to be a Guest Designer for Artastic. Such a great challenge blog which oozes inspiration.
I'm a mum of a 9yo boy and 1yo girl and married to a very accepting and understanding husband with my creative addictions.
All my life I have always had my hands in something creative. My poor mother, who also taught me to sew and work with clay, was so frustrated all the time with the paper and mediums taking over my room and sometimes the house!
So my addiction to Scrapbooking is no exception to my creative nature with quilting, embroidery, photography, clay work, woodwork, tile mosaic and much more already under my belt.
Last year I won first place in the Scrap Therapy Make Believe Masters competition amongst some very talented participants. A competition based on the Scrapbooking Memories Masters competition using the same criteria.
This year, I look forward to joining the design team at Scrap Therapy beginning in February.

Here is the link to Bec's blog called Scrap Fruition http://beccym.blogspot.com/

Here are some of Bec's final pieces in the Scrap Therapy comp.

Survival

Dream

i see

**********************************

Here is a pic of Bec's RAK prize,
Bec will pick her own winner!


TFL
Shazza

5 comments:

  1. omg i just love your work bec, welcome for the next month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Bec, awesome work, love that 'dream' mask !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is stunning Bec ! Welcome to Artastic, and thanks for being our Feb GDT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work and n awesome prize...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG just noticed the mask! I absolutely LOVE IT~!!! It's the most gorgeous thing I have seen in ages. Mmmmmm!!!!! It reminds me of being in Italy. Oh wow that is so special! Sorry I didn't leave a comment earlier. I'm usually so good at not missing any posts. Sorry Bec.

    ReplyDelete