Pages

Sunday 2 May 2010

Our guest DT Allison Payne's submission for the 'The Kangaroo' !


Allison Payne - Our Home


When I first saw this painting I thought about doing a pet page. I had this cute photo of our dog and Hubby left to scrap. I attempted to use the colours in the original painting and some of the design features were inspired by it as well - particularly the house shape. Cheers Allison

What a great page Allison and super photo lol I love the little houses along the bottom of your page, they are so cute, and your faux stitching really adds a great touch. Very clever to put a roof on the photo to make it look like a house. I bet you please with how this turned out. Well Done - Shazza

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO Alison ! Your houses are way cute, and I love the way you did your journaling !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is way too cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just gorgeous, how beautiful is that gorgeous dog of yours, he is looking right at the camera. I love the colours and the paper piecing of the sky and other elements, love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! I love everything!!!

    ReplyDelete