Pages

Saturday 1 May 2010

Who's submission have we got to showcase next.........

Michelle Winston - Soar


This is my LO based on “The Kangaroo”.
I thought my photo was quite appropriate considering that Jacob is hurdling in the picture !
I have included (as per the Diva Demand) an animal...I don’t know if it is actually real, let alone Australian LOL !!! I had fun with this one, and am very happy with the overall result ! - Michelle


This looks fantastic Michelle, I love that action shot of Jacob hurdling, all the arrow embellies you have used really suitthis piece.... and love your Pegasus the flying horse :). This has turned out so good, I would be pleased with it too!! - Cheers Shazza

3 comments:

  1. I agree the action shot is awesome and I love all the great embellishments you have used creating it, this is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A totally fabulous LO Michelle!!! So well put together .... and I love that title.... it's so perfect for the photo.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab action page. Really appropriate and quite striking combo.

    ReplyDelete