Pages

Monday 28 June 2010

Another last minute entry from .........

Cathy Cafun - Natural Beauty


Hi Shazza,
Only just finished my LO for June Challenge. Loved the criteria for this challenge. I just had some pics printed of my DD Brittany and thought this one with the tree in the background would be perfect. I have covered all the criteria. The tree with 3 falling leaves and 2 different coloured birds. Thanks for looking - Cathy

Hey Cathy! Another gorgeous 'Perfume Garden' inspired page, I love the die cut pp page you used and the birdcage is just divine. What a great tree. your daughter Brittany is a pretty girl :) love all of this, thanks for playing along this month. Cheers Shazza

Entries for 'The Perfumed Garden' will close Monday 28th June
(Tonight) at midnight.


Cheers
Shazza

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is just gorgeous Cathy, I love that gorgeous tree, and well you already know I think you have a gorgeous daughter, I love the die cut page too colours are just divine. Gorgeous work. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous... so glad you were able to join us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just loving that paper... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous... I love the scalloped paper and the birdie in the birdcage is beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete