Pages

Friday 25 June 2010

Here's a double page layout entry from.......

Cecelia Blanco - Gone Fishing


Hello there Shazza and Dt members;0) I started this LO three days ago and was not sure if I was going to finish. For some reason my mojo was not working so nothing was clicking;0( But last night I guess I was in the "mood" and it all came together and all I can say is that I absolutely love this LO;0) These are my three children last year at my Mom and Dad's in Kansas fishing for the first time. My uncle has a lake in his backyard so my parents took them fishing and they each caught a small fish. They were so excited! I rarely do double Lo's but I saw the sketch on another blog and I wanted to keep the pictures together so I decided to do it;0) Sorry about not having birds:0( The only bird I have is a humming bird and it did not go with the theme of the Lo. Guess I need to invest...lol. Hope you all enjoy! - Cecelia

Cecelia,
Great double page layout, its come together beautifully :) How lucky to have an uncle who has a lake in his backyard. Some great photos of the kids fishing, I'm glad that each caught a fish! Thanks for joining in the challenge for the month, your mojo obviously kicked in and i'm happy that you got a chance to finish it off. Great work - Shazza

10 comments:

  1. awesome double page, lovin it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and I LOVE your tree, it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love youre lollipop tree (:
    very cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely layout... the circles and scallops are a beautiful design feature! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you put this awesome entry in Cecelia, when you mentioned you may not be entering this month I was a little sad, you always come up with such gorgeous entries, this is no exception, I love the gorgeous story behind the layout also. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love to see double layouts and yours is truly beautiful! I really like all the circle elements on your page!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cecilia, this is such a great double LO! I just love the pictures of your children with their poles and with the lake in the background. All of the little extras you have included on your pages are tremendous, and the tree is adorable!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely double page LO, so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it!! great job on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us

    ReplyDelete
  10. Circle Tree! So cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete