Pages

Friday 2 July 2010

Here is Kim Jeffress's submission for the month using 'The Card Sharpes' and criteria for inspiration!

Kim Jeffress - You


YOU is the name of my layout for July
I have included all the extra bonus points in my layout
cheers
Kim Jeffress

Hey Kim,
Love this submission, the bunting at the bottom of the page just looks fab, and love how you have tied it off with bakers string. The feather and playing card look great too, and I love the two photos you used. Its all come together just perfectly :) - shazza

6 comments:

  1. kim, you have done a great job (:
    i like the peacock feather you used
    and very cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a top layout! I love the added detail... the string, the pins and the hanging car embellishment all look amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots to look at... FAB page! I'm really liking all those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this, and the banner is super cute, everything fits the criteria perfectly, gorgeous work. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh that peacock feather is awesome.Love your layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fabulous LO Kim. I love the bunting at the bottom!
    :)

    ReplyDelete