Pages

Thursday 1 July 2010

We had an entry that missed the deadline....... :(

Unfortunately we missed a fantastic entry from 'Captain Nick Sparrow', it was posted into the comments section of a blog post on 30th June, Although it came in over a day late and missed the deadline, I still feel bad :(

so here it is....

Captain Nick Sparrow
with her take on the challenge
'Feelin Good!


Sorry I missed the deadline but I wanted to share anyway. Also my page is political so if you're not in the mood you might want to skip it!
Thanks for the inspiration! - from Captain Nick Sparrow

*************************************
You can see the Captains layout from here

.....and Don't be scared. She just likes to pretend she's a pirate. lol

If the DT members or Followers would like to pop over and leave her some comments, it would be much appreciated by me :)

TFL
Shazza


2 comments:

  1. This is really cool! Love it! Off to check your blog now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so clever... I like the way you have created the tree and the title! xxx

    ReplyDelete