Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Another Fantastic Layout to share with you all, from..........

Peggy Schenkels - "Anything can be"


I truly loved this challenge, the painting by Monet is gorgeous and I just couldn't help myself, I had to take out my paint brushes and try to capture that feeling of the painting. I have a sun/sunset, a silhouette shape (the lamppost) and I used shades of blue and green, so I managed to cover all of the criteria. I hope you like it! For me, I think this might be one of my new favorites!
Love xxx Peggy

Well Peggy!! We now know we have a little artist amongst us!! hahaha How cool is this love how you used your paints for the simulated background. It just looks fabulous! Love the corrugated seat, great idea! The silhouette lampost is a great addition too.......I would say its now one of my new favourites of your work! Cheers Shazza

13 comments:

  1. wow........lovin it all, gorgeous entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Peggy! Your painting is phenomenal. I just love how you've interpreted the challenge this month!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, amazing!!! So, so professional!!!
    1 Huge Hug to You from Julia Sáddi

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is freaky awesome. Love it heaps - great job. You rock!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my love waht you did...painting is so amazing..great job with this layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a fantastic LO, love that painted background just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a yummy layout Peggy. I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work..I imagine this is a mix within traditional and Digi!! Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing Peggy! Your painted background is stunning! Love this to bits! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous Peggy, wow, the background is just beautiful and I have to try my hand at this digital scrapping. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! i can definantly see the artwork in your layout! (:
    youve done a great job! and i love that photo too

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's F A N T A S T I C ! ! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW... I looooove this LO! So many elements all tied together, beautifully.

    ReplyDelete