Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2010

We have an entry from a newbie and its a beauty!!!

Sandra Wallace - Kiss Mum ??


Hi Shazza!
LOVE your challenge blog...wondering how I haven't come across it before!!!?
All the entries have been fantastic and they have inspired me to have a go myself.
Thanks for the inspiration girls!!
Regards
Sandra Wallace

Hi Sandra! So glad you found us :) Your first ever entry here is fantastic. I love the photo you used. Love your tropical flower and all so the use of the colors. This has really come together beautifully. Well done and good luck when we start the judging! Cheers Shazza

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us this month! What a great LO, I reaallly like the paint. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this LO Sandra. From a delightful piccie, to your use of cardboard (my fave), to your title, doily, paint, pp...the whole lot! Fab work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous !! I love the texture and layers you have created in your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, this is a gorgeous layout, I love love your gorgeous pic of you getting a kiss from your adorable doggy. I am a dog lover too and this layout rocks. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing better than doggie kisses..great layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Sanda! And what an awesome LO! Great techniques used, PPs and I love the tags!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there!
    Love your colour work it totally rocks! Fantastic mixture of textures also. Great stuff, thanks for playing along!!!!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely page- the colors just right with the photos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Sandra, glad you could join in the challenge this month! I love your layout - the doily is gorgeous and I love all of the embellishments! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you girls for your lovely comments. Looking forward to joining in more often!

    ReplyDelete