Pages

Thursday 2 December 2010

Here is Peg's submission.....

Peg Hewitt - She's No Angel

challenge - 'She's No Angel'
on christmas so this was a real challenge for me. For a stable I made some chippy stable doors to cover the journalling (which I'm sure DD would not want shared!), I used a Steampunk angel and papers from the gorgeous new Graphic 45 range adding a splash of colour with my Glimmermist :-) The gold embossings the woodgrain on the stable ds. A bit of a different take on the challenge, hope it's ok.

Peg!! I love your submission, I love the title and the stable doors look great! The Steampunk Angel is the best! I just love the way you put this altogether...just so clever :) .....and you do love your Glimmer mist :) You must be very happy with your end result ...fantastic!! - Cheers shazza

11 comments:

  1. This is soooooo pretty!!! I love that steampunk angel ... I bought that same paper for the exact same reason, to cut out that angel image, and now I don't want to LOL, I love it too much to cut it. I even love the butterflies at the back. I will have to buy me 5 more copies of that paper I guess LOL. Love the misting and the doors... great work!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great LO Peg...perfect photo, & just the best embellishments & your stable doors are fabulous to cover your journalling. One can never have enough of that GM either! A true scrapping page...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw cool with the doors and a lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, it is super stunning Peg, wow, I love it, the steampunk angel is divine and isn't it funny when Shazza gave us this challenge I went "what the" a stable but we have all risen to the challenge with really different ideas that have turned out brilliantly, this is super gorgeous, great job. lol re: hidden journalling, what a great idea for privacy but the doors are super stunning......Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peg and welcome to the team this month! You idea is brilliant! I love the Steampunk background paper and that fantastic Angel. Love the misting and especially the stitching around the picture frame. This is gorgeous!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic layout! I love the hint of colour from the glimmermist... stunning work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really creative way at looking at the challenge! The added elements are really unique! The doors are amazing, an excellent idea. The angel wings on a "Victorian"? lady, is so clever!! Awesome page, Thanks for sharing!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love me Glimmer Mist too...I really like the way you took this challenge and made it your own....great job...

    ReplyDelete
  9. A truly delightful LO Peg. So creative - I just love those little doors!

    Shelee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. welcome Peg and your layout is just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like different! What a great idea with teh stable door... brilliant. I too just had to have that paper... now it sit there mesmerized and I stare... afraid to cut. lol
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete