Pages

Thursday 10 March 2011

Another great inspirational entry today from .....

Mary Steinmetz - Can I Go Again

Shazza,
I just fell in love March's Challenge:  'The Circus Horse'


In the 3 pictures are 3 different years. Taken of Jennifer at Mall of America,Amusement
Park Called Camp Snoopy. She love the Merry-Go- Round. She kept saying MORE, MORE,
never wanting to get off. I remember one year we were on  the ride for over an hour just riding the Merry-go-Round.
You would think she would get dizzy, but nope, she just wanted more.


I think I covered everything.
1. Bright layout...
2. Animal.....A Monkey
3. At least 3 circles, well I cover that if my title.
4. A  horse...is a carousel horse.

Hi Mary! Ooh! I love those pics of Jennifer on the Merry-Go-Round at age 2, 3 and 8! Great idea using the ticket stubs aswell. I love the puffy letters you used in the title. Great work...a bright fun page! How cute is your banana holding monkey!- Cheers Shazza

9 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, just pops out at you, so bright and cheery. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great happy page Mary...love your title & photos from 3 years...great LO, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice the colors are very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your LO, Mary! The stripes just pop off of your bright background. I especially like your title and your wonderful pictures of Jennifer.
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is so eyecatching! The photos are fabulous and I love the striped background! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary - your color combination is just brilliant! Just makes me want to jump up and play! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love the strips of paper behind your LO Mary - they look fantastic! The carousel is a perfect subject for this month - very clever! Love your little cheeky monkey too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visually stunning LO, and I LOVE the monkey!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete