Pages

Saturday 30 April 2011

Aprils inspiration will come from the painting 'Autumn Wonder' by Debbie Adam's



Autumn Wonder by Debbie Adam's
(As suggested by Angie A)


(Note - Permission was granted from this artist 
to use her art work for inspiration)

Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus points try and
work the following into your layout.

1. Cloud/s = 1pts
2. Tree/s = 2 pts
3. Autumn/Fall colors (Browns, reds, oranges) = 3 pts
********************************************

Please email your layouts compressed/resized for web viewing to shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com


Also, please add your blog address to your email so I can add it to the post, that way we can come and visit you :)


The Design Team have put together some great submissions,
so lots of inspiration to share with you all shortly :)

Entries for 'Autumn Wonder' will close
Thursday 28th April at midnight.


Looking forward to seeing some great entries this month :)

Cheers
Shazza

12 comments:

  1. Cool challenge again...lol....lets play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great challenge ღ

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous inspiration..I do love the colours here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful inspiration!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful painting for the wonderful autumn months! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful painting for inspiration! I love autumn it is my favourite time of year :)
    Congratulations Chantal on you March win, gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings from Southern California.

    Everyone smiles in the same language. If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine :-)

    I am you newest follower.
    I invite you visit and follow my blog.

    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow stunning painting Debbie, so beautiful!
    Love the inspiration from it......get my thinking cap on! Just hopping by on the CWC {Chat with Charm} CC!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you ever chosen a color you really loved, painted your walls, put the furniture and pictures back yet something was missing? You most likely need just a pop of color to complete the look you had in mind. An accent wall can give you that extra pizazz that might still be missing.
    http://www.usedcomputersfromwarehouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving me a message to discover yours. You have a great challenge blog. It's my 1st to find a challenge using art / paintings as inspiration. Would love to join. . . Do I need my submitted layout posted on my blog too? Let me know. =)

    My blog: http://kmcbhernandez.blogspot.com/ Still looking for followers. =)

    --Kath (a follower now)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome inspiration, and again, happily following, thanks for the blog love :)

    ReplyDelete