Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

A great entry today from.....

Kim Hutchinson - Good Morning Sunshine

Hi Shazza,

Had a pretty hectic month but here is my entry into your March Challenge inspired by the 'The Circus Horse' by Marc Chagall (suggested by Deb Clark).

One of my aims in scrapbooking is to use photo's that I want to scrap but that also fill challenges and I am very happy when the two combine.

This photo is of Lauren (son's partner) with her horse Gypsy at sunrise.  I know this photo is a favourite of hers.

Loved the inspiration LO's put up by the DT's and as always have enjoyed your challenge and I have met all your criteria.

My blog address is: http://kironee.blogspot.com/

Thank you again.

Kim  Hutchinson

Thanks for your entry Kim! I think you have done well this month to combine photos you want to scrap and favourite challenges. What a perfect photo to use! Love how you incorporated all the criteria too. A great layout and I love the color combos you used as well. Well done - Shazza
 

6 comments:

  1. stunning photo, loving all of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. This LO is full of gorgeousness Kim! Love your PP choices, wonderful embellies, that great twine and your overall design - just awesome!
    xxx-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that photo is very stunning, beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, what a great opportunity to use that photo for a challenge indeed! Love what you did with the paper tearing and the cutting. A wonderful entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page Kim & I do love your alpha title. Just right for this LO, as is your fabulous silhouetted photo. Great use of the string & your embellishments, plus great colours! Thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way you have used the circle to draw our eye into the photo... the colours are beautiful too! xxx

    ReplyDelete