Pages

Thursday 28 April 2011

Entries for 'Autumn Wonder by Debbie Adams

Hi Ladies!!

Woohoo!! We have had our best ever month at ARTastic with 33 entries.........I'm still pinching myself  :)

Thankyou so much everyone for your fantastic entries.

We had 14 newbies join in!!

I would like to thank Charmaine Koch from 'Chat with Charm' as I know quite a few ladies popped over from CWC to do our challenge.

There will be no Showcase this month as it will take me forever to upload 33 entries, instead the Design Team have been instructed to scroll back through all the entries and give me their votes that way.

so we will be back in a few days..........

thanks so much Ladies!!

and Good Luck!!

Cheers
Shazza

4 comments:

  1. Yup, forgot about this deadline too! I'll be joining in next month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Those are impressive numbers!

    Welcome to all the new scrappers on here - I love looking at all your different ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... so many entries!
    What a wonderful month! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to have so many entries this month! Looking forward to seeing you all again next month!
    :)

    ReplyDelete