Pages

Thursday 21 April 2011

I love this double page layout from a newbie........

Kathleen Hernandez - Fall in Canada


Dear Shazza & Artastic Team,

Here's my double-page layout dedicated to my cousin's family. The photos we're all taken at last year's autumn season in Canada with them taking a tour. 

Though, I don't have clouds on my layout, I hope it's pardonable.  I'm a newbie at your challenge blog and Am so glad to join in on the fun.  It's my 1st to have a painting as an inspiration too. =)

Greeting an "Advance Happy Birthday" to ARTastic Challenge Blog for this coming month of May!!

Cheers,
Kathleen Margaret Charity B. Hernandez

http://kmcbhernandez.blogspot.com/2011/04/fall-in-canada-lo-for-artastic.html

Hi Kathleen!
 You have done a fantastic job of this double page layout. It has turned out a treat! i love the Autumn leaves that look like they have blow around the page. What lovely photos of you and your family...just beautiful. this really is a gorgeous treasured memory. I'm so glad you joined in this month. Thankyou so much for our 2nd Birthday greetings, I hope you can join in next month we would love to see you, there will be quite a few chances to win prizes aswell. Well done with your first ever entry at ARTastic. Cheers Shazza

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting / featuring my submitted work. I'm so thrilled!! lol

    I was still thinking about missing the clouds part and it occurred to me that maybe the clouds in the photos could compensate for the clouds in the layout . . . could it? let me know. . . {wink, wink} =)

    Again thanks for the post and looking forward to joining more challenges here at ARTastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kathleen and Welcome to ARTastic! You've submitted a beautiful double for our challenge this month. I love the orange cardstock that supports your fall theme, the wonderful pictures and those leaves are awesome. What a great tree and fabulous design!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the leaves and many sweet pictures to..great 2pages !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Robin & Lean for your lovely comments!
    Hugs back,
    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful double LO Kathleen...what a fabulous start here at ARTastic...thank you for joining in with us!
    You have a great group of photos, on your chosen colours with the autumn leaves flying about & some great journaling too. Lovely to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have created a wonderful collage of photos Kathleen and your border of leaves looks fabulous for this challenge. Well done!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how many photos are on this amazing double layout, I take so many photos of the one occasion I must start doing more of these, I love the colours and design. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely double layout... you really have captured an autumn feeling in your scrapping! Beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete