Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

WOW! Another fantastic entry to share, this time from another newbie :)

Charlotte I.H - Falling Leaves





Hi Shazza,
This is my very first time taking part in one of your challenges.
I loved working with this one as Autum colors are so beautiful.
My photo of the 4 kids is taken on a Fall vacation at "Bornholm" - a Danish island, situated very close to Sweden.
I'm Charlotte from Denmark and my blog is here:
http://www.charlotteslifeandscrap.blogspot.com
I heard about your challenges via Marianne Jensen, who also is a Danish scrapper. :0)
Love,
Charlotte

Great entry Charlotte! Thanks for joining in our challenge this month. I love everything about this, from your little tree (so cute!), your clouds and your added flowers. Love your journaling down the side of the page too. Super photo of your 4 kids on top of the rock, and love the title! Job well done! Cheers Shazza

7 comments:

  1. A lovely autumnal LO Charlotte & lovely also that you have joined us here this month.
    A great photo of the big rock, great journaling & I adore all your embellishments...what a sweet tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to ARTastic Charlotte! Your LO is truly lovely! What a great picture of your children, and I love all of the elements you used to make this LO special, and I especially love the design--awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely embelies you used great page

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to welcome a newcomer to ARTastic! You have created a beautiful, stylish LO to suit the challenge this month. I really like the photo!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome and thanks for joining in the fun this month... What a gorgeous layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous layout and this amazing destination sounds fantastic, you have made a wonderful layout for our challenge this month. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous entry. Lovely Autumn colours and embellishments.
    :)

    ReplyDelete