Pages

Monday 2 May 2011

Look at this great submission from.....

Robin Jenkins -Solomon

 
Hey Shazza, I hope you are well!  I once again pulled from my pictures of our trip to NYC last October for  a picture of a baby.  My niece, Nicole is Solomon's mom and when we visited, he was 3 months old.  He is now 9 months and from what I understand is a joyous handfull.  I've covered the criteria: Temple is holding Solomon in my single photo, I've included 3 lace heart doilies, one which I misted orange.  There's also my large orange fussy cut flower as well as the other orange flowers in my LO.

Best regards,
Robin
 

8 comments:

  1. Wow Robin, your page is gorgeous! Wonderful paper choice & heart doilies (yummy, sweet photo & delightful flowers....it just adds up to one fabulous LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous PP Robin and the misted lace doily looks amazing behind the photo. It's such a great colour. I agree with Deb - it is one fabulous LO!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin this is such a happy page!!! I like the colour combo and the fun feel to the LO. Excellent work, as usual!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful page,the pp is just gorgeous,very stunning page, I agree with Deb,it is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful page... the heart doilies are gorgeous and I love all of the orange flowers too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have such gorgeous papers & you did it again... fabulous!I love the embellies.
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is a stunning photo and I love how you did the background, this is gorgeous Robin. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful page, with a lovely photo. I love how you've distressed and punched the orange paper. The doilies looks great, love the misted one :)

    ReplyDelete