Pages

Thursday 3 November 2011

Our Guest Design Team Member for November is........

Jane Howden



Hello everyone.  I’m Jane Howden.  I live on the beautiful central coast of NSW with my husband and two children.  I have been busy producing both paper and digital layouts based around my family and myself for about seven years now and scrapbooking has become my form of creative therapy. I feel it is important to document our lives for future generations as well as for ourselves.   My style is always evolving as I try new techniques but I tend to lean towards a linear style with a clean, simple look.

One of the things I enjoy most is a good challenge so I feel very honoured to be guest designer on ARTastic this month. I’m sure you will agree we all have way too much “stuff” in our stashes and a good scrappy challenge is the perfect opportunity to use some of them up!  The added bonus is you get to see the results in some inspirational layouts produced by wonderfully talented woman from all over the world (and you might get to win a prize along the way!). 

Please visit me on my blog - http://scrappiecesofme.blogspot.com/

 Some of Jane's favourite layouts......

 10 months

 Happiness

 Love

 Pieces of my Heart 

and
Sweet Thing

Please make Jane welcome at ARTastic and please dont forget to pop on over to her blog and become a follower.
I love your 'Love ' page Jane, the pp is just divine and love the ticket stubs you used....just beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are a sweet thing Jane & lovely to see you & your art here at ARTastic! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete