Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

DEBI CLARK - The love bug


What a modern piece of artwork for our inspiration this month....I love it!!

So this one was easy for me to work on, due to the painting & a photo taken last year of my hubby & I.  Our daughter snapped this one (unbeknownst to us), on a dark night so the light is poor, but still I love this photo.  So teamed it with reds (my signature colour) for this monochromatic LO & some lovely fabric roses for the touch of green.  I have little red hearts on one of my pp's, & also stamped red hearts as well.

Being the Valentine month, I hope we see lots of gals joining in with this top challenge.


3 comments:

  1. awesome work - really love that paper in the background too and what a fabulous photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, gorgeous having the bird cage paper just popping out above you both, I love this. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great is the bird background paper - it was made for this challenge. Beautiful page Debi.

    ReplyDelete