Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

Introducing ...

... Helene Brogen


I have always loved playing with colors in different ways which has resulted in hobbies like interior design, designing and sewing clothing and gardening/garden design. When I found out about scrapbooking that quickly became my new passion! I just love the colors, patterned papers, embellishments, and so on… Lately I’ve been more and more interested in mixed media. I love to mess around with acrylic paint, gesso, modeling paste, templates, etc; to experiment and try new techniques. As I love scrapbooking products I try to make mixed media backgrounds that combine with papers and embellishments. My style could be described as “more is more”… :) I also love challenges – it puts something extra into scrapbooking, I think!

I live in south of Sweden with my husband and our almost four year old daughter. We live in the countryside and I guess that’s why I use a lot of flowers and butterflies on my layouts. :) In my profession I’m a Ph. D. and I work at an authority. Since I started my blog I have found out that scrapping has a fantastic side effect – you get to know people from all over the world and gain insight into what it’s like to live in other places! I love that! So of course I hope that you will pop into my blog and write a few words! :)

Here are three of Helene's favourite layouts ...





2 comments:

  1. Ah all of these are so fabbo Helene! Lovely to see you here at ARTastic..cos you are so arty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helene. I love the happy colour and adventurousness of your layouts. Fabulous

    ReplyDelete