Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Welcome to our September guest designer ...


Adele Beck with her delightful take on our challenge this month..


 I used twine to stitch along the wire the diecut birds are sitting on.


Heya, my name's Adele.  I currently live in Utah in the USA, but I'm really from all over.  I love to travel, and I've been lucky enough to live in various parts of the US, Chile, Spain and several places in the UK.  I'm a linguist by trade, and I've lectured in the UK and the US. I started my PhD, but it's currently on hold. I'm hoping to pick it back up in December, in Australia. 

I started scrapping as a Freshman at Uni. I mostly scrap my travels, but 4 years ago, when my first nephew was born, I started keeping his books. In January I got a second nephew, so now I have two boys to scrap.

To see more of Adele's lovely work please see her blog - www.dleebug.wordpress.com.


Here are two more layouts showcasing her work.






Thank you so much for guesting with us on ARTastic this month Adele. Your pages are so full of energy and life.  It has been wonderful having you join us.


You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration artwork this month.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome LOs Adele, thank you for sharing with us here at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this month's challenge, Adele.......the stitched wire looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What fabulous, popping pages! LOOOVE those birds on the wire & YAY for nephews to scrap:):) Sounds like a FASCINATING life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Adele , All your layouts are lovely , The stitching for the birds on the wire is very and cool and especially love the last layout. I don't know if you remember , but we chatted over at CSI once ? Thank you for sharing your lovely work here at ARTastic
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Jane, for the opportunity to Guest DT here! I'm loving the fabulous work your regular DT does, and there are so many super talented players! And, thanks everyone, for your very kind words! I meant to make it over here earlier in the month, but ... things got a bit crazy.

    Dolly, Yes, I'm pretty sure we have talked over on CSI. I really adore that challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE this layout! Love the simplicity and how striking it is.

    ReplyDelete