Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

Welcome to our first October guest ...

Kim Ewins with her take on our inspiration artwork this month.  This page is just gorgeous - so soft and beautiful and I love the photo Kim has used!
  
 I was inspired by the blues in the background.


Hi all,

My name is Kim Ewins. My hubby, Roy & I have 8 children.....No it's not a blended family.....they are all ours and we have a TV. (You would not believe how often people say this to me!!!!) I first began scrapbooking back in 2006, after the birth of my last child. I have had the pleasure of being part of some fabulous online Design Teams & have also been privileged to have helped in the classrooms & also taught at both the Melbourne & Brisbane Scrapbooking & Papercraft Expo’s back in 2012- 2013. I have also taught at Joy’s Paperworks annual Scrapbooking Day which is held in Young & also at the Cootamundra Scrapbooking Day.

Current Design Teams-
CRAFT QUEEN, SCRAPMATTS and SCRAPPY CHAT DESIGNS (kit club)


My previous Design Teams include-
Scrap Around the World (mid 2013- 2015),
Tresors de Luxe
CSI (color, stories, inspiration)
Scrap the Boys
Stuck Sketches
Heart & Soul Artists.
I have also been published in Scrapbooking Memories.
My style….hmmm? I love layers, mixed media, stamping, neutral & pastel colours, and buttons….sometimes shabby, sometimes grungy.


I would like to thank Jane for inviting me to be the October 2015 Guest Designer for the ARTastic Challenge Blog.

My blog address is -
www.lifeisabalancingactx8.blogspot.com


Some more of Kim's gorgeous work ...




Thank you for joining us this month Kim.  The pleasure has been all ours!

Remember ....

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.

Next week as a special treat we will have Christel Overgaard, join us as our second guest designer for October with her take on our inspiration.

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful pages! Looove Kim's style....& that 'shabby vintage' look on the top LO is delish:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Lizzy X

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous work as always , thank you for being a GD at ARTastic
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work as always Kim. TFS.

    ReplyDelete