Pages

Sunday 22 May 2016

Our May guest ...

Please welcome our guest designer this month, Evelyn Walter with her totally delightful interpretation of our artwork for May.

I was inspired by the colors of the artwork "Seven Girls Running" by John Maitland. I tried to adapt the visible brush strokes just like the black line on the top of the picture. I only added some hanging hearts down the black line to show my love to my beautiful daughter. I wanted to keep the page quite clean fitting to the original.

Hi, I´m Evelyn. I live in Germany in the heart of the most wonderful part of it, in Bavaria. I am a mother of two, a son, who doesn´t live at home any more and a 16 years old daughter, living with me in our girly home. By profession I´m a teacher for needlework and home economics. In my spare time I love to do something of my desire, Mixed Media, scrapbooking, stamping, card making, altering things, off the page projects - most time some of them happen at the same time. I started art journaling too and I love the freedom of creating I can have in there. 

I have been crafting all my life. I tried many techniques, from working with fabric and wool to working with wood and clay to altering furniture and drawing.

I found the beautiful common of talented people here in the world wide web and started my own blog. I´m addicted to stencils and I love colours in all it´s versions. I always want to try something new and love to try out new mediums.


For more information and may be inspiration please visit my blog: http://stempeldideldum.blogspot.de

Here are some more of my layouts:



You do such gorgeous work Evelyn, thank you so much for sharing some of your talent with us this month.

Remember ....

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and inspiring. Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collection of pages. And the ARTastic inspiration one is sooooo perfect! LOOOOVE those hanging hearts, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´m happy, that you like my work, Lizzy <3 !
      Thank you for your kind words!
      xx Evelyn

      Delete
  3. So lovely, those hanging hearts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Evelyn , Your layout for ARTastic is Beautiful, I love your background and the hearts to signify your love for your daughter. Your other layouts are stunning as well
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your LO`s is absolutely lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete